Appetizer DisplaysLarger arrangements set up for self-service where guests can build plates and mingle.
Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip– Wilted spinach, artichoke hearts and parmesan, mozzarella, Swiss cheeses, served with fresh vegetables and choice of pita, crostini, tortilla chips or sliced baguette. $3.00pp (GF)(V)
Crudités–Seasonal crisp vegetable display with creamy ranch and hummus for dipping. $2.85pp
Domestic Cheeses Platter– Chef’s selection of domestic cheeses with assorted gourmet crackers, garnished with fresh fruits and berries, sundried fruits and assorted nuts. $5.25pp (GF)(V) *nuts served separately upon request
Upscale Cheese Platter-Chef’s choice assorted imported and domestic cheeses accompanied by assorted gourmet crackers, rustic loaves, garnished with fruits, berries, sundried fruits and nuts. $5.95pp (GF)(V) *nuts served separately upon request
Antipasto-Assortment of dried, aged and cured meats, marinated olives, select Italian cheeses, assorted pickled and marinated vegetables and whole grain mustard, served with sliced house baguette and gourmet crackers. $6.75pp (GF)
Beautiful Baked Brie -Brie wheel, caramelized apples, candied pecans, brown sugar and spiced whiskey reduction wrapped in puff pastry and baked to a perfect golden brown, served with fresh baguette slices and crackers. (Serves 12) $25 (V)
Tart Formage– Brie wheel with sundried cranberries, gorgonzola cheese, and raspberry jam wrapped in flaky puff pastry dough, served with fresh baguette slices and crackers. (Serves 12) $27.00 (V)
Tortilla Chips and Salsa– Freshly prepared tri colored corn tortilla chips with choice of two salsas: Charred chipotle tomato salsa, Roasted corn and black bean salsa, Fire roasted green chile guacamole, Pineapple jalapeno salsa, Salsa verde, Roasted garlic tomato and corn salsa or Pico de Gallo. $3.55pp (GF)(V)(DF)
(Sold in portions of 10 or more) “Taos” New Mexican Queso Dip– Warm queso with diced peppers, onions, tomato, chipotle pepper and cilantro served with homemade tri color tortilla chips. $3.10pp (GF)(V) (Sold in portions of 10 or more)
Mediterranean Dipping Display– Tzatziki sauce, olive tapenade and choice of sundried tomato, sriracha, roasted garlic or classic hummus. Comes with toasted pita bread and fresh vegetables for dipping. $3.35 (V)
Classic Shrimp Cocktail– Chilled shrimp poached in a flavorful Cajun broth accompanied by sliced lemons and tangy cocktail sauce. $3.75 per person (GF)(DF) (Sold in portions of 10 or more)
Stuffed Bread Bowl $36 (V) House baked bread bowl with your choice of dip comes with fresh cut vegetables, and sliced baguette. (Serves 24)
- Madras Spinach Artichoke– Wilted spinach, cream cheese, fresh lemon, roasted garlic, madras curry powder, garnished with sliced scallions.
- Roasted Red Pepper Parmesan Dip– Creamy parmesan spread infused with roasted red peppers and topped with Italian parsley.
- Southern style Cajun Pimento Dip– Traditional pimento cheese dip spiced with a cajun touch.
- Chipotle Cheddar Bowl– Cheddar bread bowl with a chipotle roasted corn and tomato dip topped with fresh cilantro.
- 4 Cheese and Fresh Herb– Cream cheese, ricotta, parmesan and Swiss with fragrant fresh herbs.
- Carrot Feta and Toasted Coriander Dip-Creamy roasted carrot, feta and toasted coriander spread topped with feta cheese and cilantro